Original Allstars Music (including the Shoreham Allstars collective) encourages young people in Sussex to channel their creativity, enthusiasm and energy into music and enrich their communities through their efforts.
As a not for profit company (called Original Allstars) we work with children aged 7 to 18 years in the local community. Giving them opportunity to learn to play music in a creative, fun environment, working and supporting each other as a band and as part of the wider music collective.
Every Allstar has the chance to perform at events and gigs across Sussex, over 30 events a year, in front of thousands on our own mobile stage and our soon to be opened permanent venue at Penhill Road.
Now an established and successful fixture in the Shoreham landscape we are looking for sponsors to help maintain the growth and success of this not-for-profit company.
Facts & Figures
- The Shoreham Allstars collective was established in 2008 and has worked with over 150 local children so far, performing at 170 live gigs and events and recording and releasing over 100 songs
- It is currently made up of 60+ young musicians who write, play and perform music with an established gigs/events programme of 30+ events a year
- Audiences for our events range from the hundreds to thousands across Sussex and the South East
- Shoreham Allstars have their own stage at the Wildlife Festival, the only local community performers to be invited. The Festival will be attended by 35,000 per day
- We have a high profile in the community including local schools, events and press
- We have our own mobile stage that is seen at events across Sussex and the South East
- We are due to move into our own live venue in September where we will be able to run live events, music workshops and band showcases all year round
Sponsor a Gig, Event, Course, Venue or be a Main Sponsor
As a local community initiaitive we are keen to work with local business sponsors of all sizes and so can offer a selection of ways for you to get involved whatever your budget.
- Gig/Event sponsor. Have a banner/poster/sign on our stage at one or more of our events/gigs such as Wildlife Festival or Beach Dreams, see list of events/gigs that you can sponsor»
- Course sponsor. The Allstars run courses for young musicians throughout the year (see www.shorehamallstars.co.uk) and the course sponsor would be aligned with these. Prices subject to course and benefits but from £100 per 10-week term
- Main sponsor. As a main sponsor your name will be featured in all our activities including websites, events, publicity and communications throughout the year. Prices from £2,000 per year
Find out more
We have given some indicative costs above, but we can tailor a sponsor package to you and your budget, so please contact us to find out more about getting involved.